Repurposed trays and candlestick holders make fabulous accessory and make up storage. I doubt you could thrift these cheaper than the dollar store sells them, but for the same price you could definitely get some unique items with a nice patina to them at the thrift shoppe.
Truebluemeandyou: I would try and find cheap silver plate at thrift shops. It’s much sturdier and if it’s not shiny and new looking the prices are LOW.
Nine Skull Crafts’ Roundup of Skulls I’ve Posted in the Past from jewelry to pillows to cards (also skulls by people on Tumblr here):
- DIY Crochet Skull Necklace and Bunting posted in Oct. 2011 (Shara Lambeth Design) here.
- DIY Day of the Dead Doily Skull Pillow with Sparkly Buttons Eyes (Born Again Creations) here.
- DIY Ripped and Torn Skull Tights (Nikdreamer) here.
- DIY Paper Skullflake (Crafty Lady Abby) here.
- Free PDF Downloads. DIY Papercraft Skull with Articulated Jaw Papercraft Robot Skull (Skull a Day) here.
- DIY Googly Eye Skull (Skull A Day), Alexander McQueen skull Template (Outsapop) here.
- DIY Button Homage to Patrick Kelly (Mr. Peacock)here.
- DIY Skull Tee Shirt (Hurley) here. via solanum-injection
- DIY 8 Bit Pop Up Skull Card (minieco) here.
genius! anyone know the source of this image?